GOLLMER & HUMMEL
Today, the independent family-run company Gollmer & Hummel is a global player in the production of flexible layflat hoses for numerous industries and applications. For the past 150 years – and now in our 5th generation.
The foundation was laid by master rope-maker Friedrich Gollmer in Neuenbürg in 1872 – with a handloom. In 1891, Albert Hummel came on board as the financial backer – and the name Gollmer & Hummel was born!
Since then, Gollmer & Hummel have brilliantly mastered highs and lows both on the world stage and in their personal lives with pioneering spirit, creative strength and the right instinct.
Product we supply
• Refineries and chemical industry
• Military, civil defence, industrial and municipal fire brigades
• Water supply for major fires or large-scale emergencies
• Supply hose for large quantities of water over long distances
• Flood disaster prevention
• Construction, industry, waste disposal
• Agriculture and mining
• Transport of abrasive materials
• Irrigation and liquid manure distribution
• For heavy duty appilcations
• Chemical industry
• Airport fire services
• Industrial and municipal fire brigades
• Fire hose for tough conditions